[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference "auto-record" enhancement

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Mon Jul 7 18:06:17 PDT 2008

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODAPP-112

Patch uploaded to jira and attached to this email as well.  Please let
me know if there is something incorrect in this work, or what not.
Everything worked fine in my tests.

I added a new type of variable to the channel named "conference-name".
Now one can do something as follows:
<param name="auto-record"
value="/var/nfs_shar/usr/${conference-name}_${strftime(%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S)}.wav"/>

or you can do
<param name="auto-record" value="shout://user:pass@server.com
<mailto:pass at server.com>/live.mp3" />

I followed Brian's lead on using the switch_channel_expand_variables call.

Kind Regards,
Chris

*Chris Danielson*
Software Consultant and Co-Founder