[Freeswitch-users] Configuration

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 7 12:22:23 PDT 2008

What kind of provider ... do you have to register with the provider?

If you have to register you need to setup a gateway in sofia... if
using the default config you can place them in the conf/directory/
default/ or in conf/sip_profiles/external/

Maybe that can help you head in the right direction.

/b

On Jul 7, 2008, at 2:08 PM, Jair Santos wrote:

> How can I configure mydomain.com and setup termination that I bought
> from another provider ?
>
> If one could provide the very first steps informing which config
> file I should change it will be greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks in advance for any help
>
> Jair Santos

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org