[Freeswitch-users] Rerouting bridge based on error response from far end

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 21:09:54 PDT 2008

I will use xml_curl to query a db for the cheapest routes to use.  It will
come back with a couple of different gateways to use. (LCR idea) Based on
the response I get from the first gateway (404,503,500, 486), I want to
either reroute to another gateway or send back to the  originator the result
that I found (486 in this case, other messages should be rerouted unless we
hit the last and then send back a final response).

How can I do that in a dialplan? Can you point me some documention maybe?