[Freeswitch-users] seeking a few hours (paid) help with Python <-> FS

Brian B freeswitch at brian-burt.com
Wed Jul 2 08:51:16 PDT 2008

We have a FS box on Lylix/CentOS connected to les.net and making and
receiving calls, running commands from the console etc.

However, my tech resource is not available for the time being, and I need
some help setting up a basic Python "hello world" which will capture the
event of an incoming call, and execute a couple custom conference commands
as each person enters.

Is anyone available for an hour or more of dedicated help -- paid?

We're a pre-funding start-up aiming for a non-profit market segment ... so
don't have a huge budget, but we *do *have a small budget, a ton of energy,
a perhaps-better-than-most chance of having a positive impact on the world,
and a whole HEAP of gratitude.

Thanks for all your help!  I updated the Wiki with all of the tips I got
last round, btw.

--
Brian Burt
freeswitch at brian-burt.com