[Freeswitch-users] Reloading - restarting FS ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 1 13:35:34 PDT 2008

You can reload the XML via "reloadxml" but many things will not reload
or change automatically this includes all the sip profiles.  You can
shut FS down and start it back up or restart the sip profile:

sofia profile <profilename> restart

ACL's can be reloaded like this

"reloadacl reloadxml" or a reloadxml followed by a reloadacl.

Please note that doing this will make all the calls on the profile drop.

/b