[Freeswitch-users] How to dial out via Voipbuster ?

Henk Oegema pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be
Tue Jul 1 12:54:16 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 21:20:46 Gonzalo Servat wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Henk Oegema <pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be>
>
> Regex problem. You've got:
>
> <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(0031\d*})$">
>
> You probably want:
>
> <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(0031\d+)$">
>
> I changed the '*' to a '+' as you probably want at least one digit after
> the 0031 to match, but that's up to you. The problem was with the '}' just
> before the closing parentheses.

You are right Gonzola.  Thanks very much for your attention.
It's working now.  :-)
I really didn't see the Regex problem. Overlooked it hundred times.
(XML is also completely new to me)

Anyhow, it was a good learning experience for me.
Never knew about the different F-keys either.
Maybe I overlooked it in the documentation (?)

I must also admit that it's a big learning curve to understand FS.
But I like the challenge and really love playing around with it. (as a long
time Asterisk user).
The more a play with FS, the more I start appreciating it.

(Also thanks Brian and Anthony)

Rgds
Henk

sip:henk at oegema.com