[Freeswitch-users] I need help to handle incoming calls from Cisco AS5300

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Mon Jan 28 07:37:53 PST 2008

Jonas,

You need to set up 2 profiles...

1 profile for registered/auth's call users and 1 profile for the 5300/IP
Auth'd call users...

The profile for users would work as normal

The profile for the AS5300 you want to send into a different dialplan
context and have it check the IP of originator  then transfer it into the
normal dialplan or where ever you need it to go...

Ken