[Freeswitch-users] Audio rate changes and clipping on playback

freeswitch at dalethatcher.com freeswitch at dalethatcher.com
Sat Jan 26 23:27:14 PST 2008

Brian,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The SVN revision is 7343.  The host is dedicated hardware (to be honest
I didn't even think it would be ok to run freeswitch on a virtual host).

I'll give the QoS settings a go and see if it clears up the problem.
Could you send me a link to an audio file that is known to play fine?

I will send you the SIP details of my server off list if you have a sec
to see if you can replicate the issue.

thanks,

- Dale