[Freeswitch-users] MIKEY-Support

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 06:14:06 PST 2008

The hard part was getting the srtp seamlessly integrated
into our RTP stack.  We had 3 brands of phones to test
with while implementing and this was was the only way
they all supported.

There is clearly a feud on how to exchange keys out there
and we will end up implementing each of them as they become
popular.

As a developer, I can only implement what I have to test
with.  Do you know any devices that support MIKEY
to test against?  There is a LGPL libmikey out there
so it's a strong possibility we can implement it
as long as we have a test bed and some indication that
it will be widely accepted and desired by people.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm