[Freeswitch-users] 'outbound' IVR with JavaScript - garbage collection issues

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jan 23 18:52:48 PST 2008

It looks like something is not turning off garbage collection that
should be (things that run for a long time should).  Try instead of
launching the call from js, to do api originate with the
ignore_early_media var set to true.  This should not run your
extension until after the call is answered.  If your still having
garbage collection issues after this, let us know.  You might even get
away with using the confirm keys on originate to do the digit
collection depending on how complicated your ivr is.

Mike