[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch crashes randomly while executing a javascript with odbc calls.

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Jan 22 15:55:11 PST 2008

B,
	Anyway I can get a backtrace and the full script so we can reproduce
this issue?  Or even access to your machine?  An ssh key in SVN that
you can put in place to allow Anthony into your machine just find me
on IRC (bkw_ or anthm) or email me in private and we can get in and
look at it...

Thanks,
Brian