[Freeswitch-users] Open TollFree Termination Route available

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Mon Jan 21 08:53:30 PST 2008

Hey Guys...

TollFreeGateway is proud to announce over a year has passed and we have been
using FreeSwitch to route calls from a variety of sources out to the PSTN.

Those Sources are are pretty much anyone with a sip client...

Point your US Toll Free Traffic to sip.tollfreegateway.com  (there is
already an example of how to do this in the freeswitch default configs)

Don¹t get stuck paying your ITSP for tollfreecalls...

And for Tony, MikeJ, and Brian: Keep Up the great work we have all come to
appreciate!