[Freeswitch-users] SRTP-Support

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Jan 15 06:59:02 PST 2008

Their has been a script added to SVN for this purpose its gentls_cert
in scripts.  And should allow you to create your CA and various files
required for sofia's TLS ... BTW TCP is required on all SIP ua's no
matter if its TLS or not.  Anything that doesn't do TCP is violating
the spec because it says TCP and UDP are a MUST.  ;)

/b