[Freeswitch-users] woomera status

Tuyan Özipek tuyanozipek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:27:48 PST 2008

Hi,

with mod_opal, you should be able to *receive* and route calls to mod_sofia.
Outgoing h323 calls are *not* working for now.
Please keep in mind that mod_opal is still work in progress, and
tested in my limited
test environment..things may or may not work as expected, or they can
break apart. :)

Its not production ready (yet?).
if you are willing to spend some time on it with testing,
reporting/fixing bugs etc.
i will be happy to answer your questions.

Cheers
Tuyan Ozipek