[Freeswitch-users] Crash while incoming Call with improper dialplan/default.xml

Irshad Ahamed irshad.fswitch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:14:35 PST 2008

Hi,

Crash has been found with Freeswitch when we configure the
dialplan/default.xml as follows.

  <extension name="incoming">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(7001)$">
      <action application="bridge" data="openzap"/>
     </condition>
  </extension>

Procedures followed:
1. Configure for incoming call as above in your dialplan/default.xml
2. Run Freeswitch and register FXS with sipx.
3. After successful registration, make an inward call from other registered
endpoint to Freeswitch FXS. It will result in a crash.

BR,
Irshad.