[Freeswitch-users] Spidermonkey ODBC (Anthony Minessale)

Joel Sisko Joel.Sisko at iconverged.com
Wed Feb 27 11:48:13 PST 2008

Brian,

I have a lab environment that can generate 40,000 calls per hour over
dual T1. I can also test analog trunks with caller ID up to 8 ports with
about 6,000 calls per hour. Then I have 6 systems that can be set up to
hammer test using SIPp call generator on each pointed at a given system.

Kindest regards,

Joel Sisko