[Freeswitch-users] Top 50 open source voip apps

Patrick freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 20 05:56:49 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 10:00 -0200, Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira wrote:
> In the case some of you still didn't read:
> http://www.virtualhosting.com/blog/2008/wide-open-voip-top-50-open-source-voip-apps/
>
> There would be better categories to put FreeSWITCH than an h323
> client, but anyway.

Amy Quinn sent me an email with a link to the story. I've already
emailed here back that imo FreeSWITCH is in the wrong category and
should be in the PBX and IVR platforms category (as should Yate).
Haven't received a reply and just saw that the article has not changed.
Maybe if she gets a few more emails from the community it will get
corrected.

Regards,
Patrick