[Freeswitch-users] session_record post-processing

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 29 07:50:42 PST 2008

I wonder if putting a sleep statement in your shell script might help.
If it's a timing issue then possibly the shell script is trying to
access the file before FS and/or the OS are done with it. You would
need to tinker with how long to sleep in order to find a value that
works in all cases.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone