[Freeswitch-users] Multiple context without using directory

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 15:54:02 PST 2008

I see the "brian.xml" example has it, didn't check that one, whoops.

Now I have added a user in the directory with the correct CIDR attribute,
yet when I send the call it seems to not use the directory, the calls is
coming from a Asterisk box, I have the Asterisk box pointed to the
"internal" profile's IP address, which I assume the directory would use, and
it gets rejected as the ACL on the incoming profile blocks that IP.

The users in the direct should not register just to IP based auth, which the
CIDR attribute takes care of?

Just looks like it's not seeing the users in the directory at all, anything
I might be missing that just jumps right out?

Thanks
Ron