[Freeswitch-users] lua call to stop_record_session - INVALIDCOMMAND

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Sun Dec 28 08:17:26 PST 2008

Another way I thought about doing this was to try to do a
api_hangup_hook=transfer stop_rec_exten.  Then in that extension, do the
stop recording and call my system processing script from there.

But I could not get the api hook to transfer to the designated extension
on hangup.  Is transfer not a valid call from api_hangup_hook?