[Freeswitch-users] busy tone detection

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Dec 27 09:44:31 PST 2008

On Dec 27, 2008, at 5:56 AM, Baskar wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
>     "I try to detect the tone before answering the call.
>
>      Is there any module for tone detect to be enabled"

I believe its in mod_dptools, if its not throwing an error that the
application does not exist, then its fine.

>      " I have set ignore_early_media=False (False is case sensitive?)"

you can omit ignore_early_media, it defaults to false.

>      But still no Tone is Detected.

Have you confirmed that tone frequency for your busy tone in your
country and that the tone is actually being played as part of early
media?

Mike