[Freeswitch-users] Hard limit on RTP sessions

Juan Backson juanbackson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 00:27:43 PST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.  The 1st email was due to another problem
that I fixed, and after I fixed that problem, I am getting another
one.  Therefore, I thought the two issues are not the same.

The first issue was due to freeswich config problem related to STUN
setting.  The 2nd issue, which is what this email is about, is due to
incorrect config on sipp.  I also documented the problem and solution
in the wiki as well.

Now, I am getting another issue.  After the above two problems are
fixed, I am getting "2008-12-27 11:21:15 [ERR] switch_core_io.c:591
switch_core_session_write_frame() sofia/internal/12969 has no write
codec."  when running on a high load.

It does not happen all the time and this error does not seem to cause
call to be dropped.

Thanks for your help in advance.

JB