[Freeswitch-users] api_hangup_hook and bash

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Fri Dec 26 08:30:35 PST 2008

All I am passing into the script is the recording file name.

I tried using the system command right after the bridge command but
before a hangup command.  Thusly,

<action application="bridge" data="${enum_auto_route}"/>
<action application="system" data="/root/procrecording.sh
$${base_dir}/recordings/12-26-11_10_23_55555555_444444444_1.wav"/>
<action application="hangup"/>

The problem I am seeing is that sometimes this script gets run and
sometimes it does not.  I think it has to do maybe with which end hangs
up the phone.  But I cannot seem to nail it down just yet...