[Freeswitch-users] another switch_ivr_set_user() can't find user

John Wehle john at feith.com
Tue Dec 23 14:51:38 PST 2008

> You don't have a default user in domain 192.168.14.10, in the default
> config I used this so that you can set some vars on every call with

Thanks for pointing it out and explaining the purpose.

It looks like the domain is coming from set_domain in default.xml
which gets it from sip_auth_realm.  I guess the question is if
force-register-domain is being used then:

  a) Should sip_auth_realm be set by FreeSWITCH to the value associated
     with force-register-domain

  b) or should set_domain in default.xml simply check for force-register-domain
     when setting domain?

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john at feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |