[Freeswitch-users] Call between gtalk and sip - no audio

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:02:02 PST 2008

are you doing the trace on the FS box too?
it says it's established RTP and bridging.

NO audio is 9.8/10 times a firewall issue.

typing in a message is not the right way to call someone on jingle.
That's the point.  In component mode you add the sip ext to your buddy list
and call them the normal way.  This has nothing to do with your audio issue
though so it's
not a big deal.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/