[Freeswitch-users] If Bypass Media works why won't Proxy Media work?

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 22:44:57 PST 2008

 Hi Anthony,

I actually suggested adding IP's to a Voxeo-Prophecy support person before but they thought that could be problematic. I went along with the earlier warning but now you have suggested it again. What makes everything on the same box tricky?

Also, the thing that surprises me a bit is that bypass-media works but proxy-media or the default doesn't.

Would you be kind enough to elaborate.

Thanks. Mark.