[Freeswitch-users] Ending a bridged call with a touchtone

Marc Orenberg marc at kasteris.com
Thu Dec 18 21:46:39 PST 2008

Thanks for the response Brian.  I don't understand what bind_meta does, or how it can help me. Is it something I can use from my Python script?  I searched for a description of it, but I was unable to find one.  Could you please point me towards some documentation, or maybe quickly explain it?  Thanks.