[Freeswitch-users] mod_shout and mp3 formats

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 18 09:32:47 PST 2008

Today I also tried playing a wav file with the "play" application and it
worked. However accessing the same file through shout:// didn't work
with freeswitch (with Totem it worked).
The point is that FS plays the file for several seconds, but I don't
hear any sound.
I also looked at the libraries according to the wiki wiich should be
iunstalled, and they are there: Configure does not show any warnings.

Nobody has a clue what may be the problem here?

Best regards
Peter