[Freeswitch-users] Core Dump

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Dec 18 07:36:00 PST 2008

If anybody wants to look at the core dump in gdb, here it is (the actual
core is 256Meg):

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6476

I know zip about debugging and gdb, but from looking through it, I see a
segmentation fault and it appears to be thread 15094.  The last three
items in the bt full for that thread are:

destroy_status = <value optimized out>
fd = (switch_file_t *) 0x80529b0
pool = (switch_memory_pool_t *) 0x80528f0

So I would guess it is trying to access an invalid memory location, but
why, I have no idea....

Any ideas?

Peder