[Freeswitch-users] Core Dump

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Dec 18 06:38:34 PST 2008

What is the process for capturing and submitting a core dump?

I am messing around with the Cisco 79x1 phones and tcp and multiple reg.
  I have a 7961 using tcp and a 7960 using udp both reg'd with the same
number and both showing up as registered.  If I call out from the phone
using tcp, it works.  If I call out from the phone using udp, I get a
core dump.  If I call in, it calls both phones and I am assuming the
call to the phone using udp causes a core dump as well.  These are the
only two phones on the system and I am running version 10851 from
yesterday.  If I only have the udp phone registered and the tcp phone is
off, it works fine.  It is only when I have a mix of a udp reg and a tcp
reg on the same number that I appear to get a core dump.

Peder