[Freeswitch-users] Java example

kriko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:09:48 PST 2008

It is the right jar, I renamed it now to phoneTest.jar but still not
working.
Do I have to specify whole path to the program inside class or just the
class?
Remote debugging is working, but breakpoints never got triggered, so it is
not being
executed at all.

I'm trying to process a call from gtalk to sip, maybe my public.xml is
misconfigured (now I changed jar to phoneTest.jar):
http://pastebin.com/m35de11d9
(or public.xml it is not the right place at all?)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:53:22 +0100, <damjan at ecntelecoms.com> wrote:

> You need to specify the path to the JAR file containing
> si.marand.freeswitch.PhoneTest, which is definitely not freeswitch.jar.
>
> Otherwise try attaching a remote debugger to the Java module and trace
> through it as described on that wiki.
>
> Damjan

kriko