[Freeswitch-users] multi domain issue

Ognjen Seslija oseslija at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:38:33 PST 2008

Hi,

I have multi domain, multi tenant setup configured and working.

Did you add something like

    <param name="alias" value="sip:domain_A:5060"/>
    <param name="alias" value="sip:domain_B:5060"/>

to one of the profile configs for multi-domain so FreeSWITCH can look its
configs for those domains?
Also, check if you specified domain_A for "domain_name" param in the
domain_A.xml file.
Directory extensions context for other domains should not use the same
"user_context" param for they will hit default dialplan as well.

Please join the IRC channel (#freeswitch) for further questions you might
have.

Regards,
Ognjen
(sekil)