[Freeswitch-users] Call sip phones from gtalk / jabber

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:15:11 PST 2008

Kriko,

I have been looking at the same sort of thing, but I'm planning to implement
an ejabberd bot component (so I can hopefully use the new mod_erlang_event
freeswitch interface).

It seems to me that bits of the current dingaling / jingle interface are
having problems, like not liking sending messages to other domains, its
generally working if they are all .gmail.com users but when you have some on
googlemail.com etc it starts breaking, and doesn't use the whole JID in the
from attribute for sending messages.

When I get a chance I'll try and narrow down the problem.

Cheers

Kirk