[Freeswitch-users] Help with routing sound locally through FS

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Dec 16 05:24:16 PST 2008

If its all local you can also just use:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Bypass_Media

If your still trying to figure it out it could be any number of
things, but most relating to misconfigured endpoints or freeswitch,
take a look at the sip trace and make sure everything is using the
right ip addresses instead of using internal when they should be
external or the other way around.

Mike