[Freeswitch-users] running custom script with bind_meta_app

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 16 00:06:16 PST 2008

I use Telegraph with Ruby on Rails to listen on the event socket
interface. With Telegraph you can register on any FS event and get all
channel variables in a hash for further processing. Interactions then
can be done via event_socket intreface.
Telegraph is not finished yet, but for me it was a good and easy point
to start.

Best regards
Peter