[Freeswitch-users] Building a web config/billing gui

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 15 21:37:01 PST 2008

Ccav,

Thanks for helping out with the project! If you haven't already joined
us on the irc channel please do so: #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net.
Another channel you might be interested in is #tcapi. There is a group
working on a general purpose GUI for FreeSWITCH at tcapi.org. They've
probably faced some of the same challenges that you have.

We will be glad to help you however we possibly can.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone