[Freeswitch-users] making outbound call with IPv6

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Dec 14 20:41:13 PST 2008

I'm trying to make an outbound call to an IPv6 host using the pre-supplied
internal-ipv6 profile.

<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal-ipv6/nnnn at ipv6-host.domain"/>

I can ping the host with ping6, and it has a DNS AAAA record. (There is no A
record as the host is a friend's box behind a NAT).

My own box is also behind a NAT, but it has IPv6 connectivity via a tunnel
broker.

The error in the freeswitch.log file is:
[ERR] sofia_reg.c:1344 sofia_reg_handle_sip_r_challenge() No Matching gateway
found

It's quite possible I could be doing something wrong, or there might be a bug
somewhere, or the provided internal-ipv6 profile might need some adjusting...

Suggestions welcome.