[Freeswitch-users] schedule a DTMF tone into bridge

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Sat Dec 13 20:42:11 PST 2008

Pretty simple actually...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
  <section name="dialplan" description="Regex/XML Dialplan">
    <context name="default">
      <extension name="myextension">
        <condition>
	  <action application="enum" data="15555551212"/>
	  <action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=lua
uuid_send_dtmf.lua ${uuid} 10 55"/>
	  <!-- use this if to wrap just sections you want to test -->
	  <action application="tone_detect" data="test 941,1336 rw
+100000 hangup normal_clearing"/>
	  <action application="bridge" data="${enum_auto_route}"/>
	  <action application="hangup"/>
        </condition>
      </extension>
    </context>
  </section>
</document>

BTW, this darn tone_detect is something I never could get working.  It
did not matter which side I sent the tone from, it never got trapped by
my test here.  The call never hung up on the tone, a 0.