[Freeswitch-users] ./configure fails on 10.4.11

martin joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Sat Dec 13 16:23:44 PST 2008

On Dec 13, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Brian West wrote:

> Marty,
> 	Can you point out where its failing?
./configure fails as follows (just as in the JIRA)

./configure: line 4112: syntax error near unexpected token
`build_libtool_libs,'
./configure: line 4112: `    _LT_DECL(build_libtool_libs,
enable_shared, 0,'
configure: error: ./configure.gnu failed for libs/openmrcp

> Nobody has been able to
> reproduce the issue that was reported on jira.  Even Anthony can't and
> he's on 10.4.
Huh,  I would love to figure this out, as it seems certain to be
somehow specific to my install.
>   I'm on 10.5 and I don't have any issues either.  So if
> you can pin point the exact place where it fails we can look at it
> closer.
I would love that.

Thanks again for your excellent software and help.
Marty