[Freeswitch-users] Where FreeSWITCH writes some files

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Dec 13 15:52:59 PST 2008

Another option for you, ironically, is to have the freeswitch.log file plus
the other log files that are not freeswitch's, to go into a third directory
that is uniquely set up for this purpose. That way it wouldn't be disruptive
to move a bunch of files from log to db. All you'd have to do is modify the
logfile.conf.xml file and pick a new path for your freeswitch.log file...

-MC