[Freeswitch-users] call transfer question

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:08:41 PST 2008

I have a call scenario that involves transferring the call and dropping out
of the SIP/RTP stream.  I need to accept the SIP call, play a prompt, and
retrieve a pin code.  After a database lookup, I need to transfer the call
to another FS server and drop out of the SIP path.  I have done this with
the RTP media stream previously.  I am not sure what I need to do to drop
out of the SIP path.  Is this possible on FS?

Jonathan