[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Sounds for pending 1.0.2/Hardware

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Wed Dec 10 17:39:32 PST 2008

Hey Guys... I spoke with Brian on this a few minutes ago and some money has
already showed up for the sound files... Lets see if we can go ahead and
make it where Brian can get these files on order early tomorrow so get can
make sure they get us a good Christmas Present in the form of a new stable
release