[Freeswitch-users] how to force a MINIMUM call duration

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Wed Dec 10 06:46:01 PST 2008

This is a bit beyond me, but in the xml dialplan could we use the
execute_on_answer to transfer to an extension that sets up an intercept
of the bleg on hangup_after_bridge?  Or use the api_hangup_hook to
transfer the bleg to another extension after the aleg hangs up?

I have been reading all the wiki information I can and these smell like
they might help.  But it is not clear to me how they would be pieced
together exactly to achieve this end.

MC, any thoughts?