[Freeswitch-users] segmentation fault by auto record

Carole O. carole.olivier at enst.fr
Wed Dec 10 05:37:05 PST 2008

Hello,

I have intalled Freeswitch from opensuse.org as a rpm. I have opensuse 10.3.
I did not make any big configuration, I have just changed a little the
default dialplan and adapted some other files like conference.conf.xml.

I have created a new profile in conference.conf.xml and add the command to
order the automatic record of the conferences:

<profile name="profilespeaker">

</profile>

I have the following extension in my dialplan that uses this profile:

<extension name="call_speakers">
 <condition field="destination_number" expression="^0911$">
   <action application="set"
data="conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_name=call_speakers" />
   <action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_id_number=0911"
/>
   <action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_timeout=60" />
   <action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_flags=mute" />
   <action application="set" data="api_hangup_hook=conference conf_speaker
kick all" />
<!--  devices called  -->
  <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall"
data="user/1021@$${domain}" />
  <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall"
data="user/1022@$${domain}" />
<!-- creation conference -->
  <action application="conference" data="conf_speaker at profilespeaker" />
 </condition>
</extension>

1021 and 1022 are IP loud speakers.
I call them with 0911, they answer, I can talk and everything works well.
However, when I hang up a segmentation fault appears and freeswitch
shutdowns. In recordings I can find a file which corresponds to the recorded
call but this is empty. Nothing has been recorded.
If I comment the line with the recording command then it works without
problem except the recording...

I have joined two files: one contains the errors that appears when I run
freeswitch and the other what happens if I call the extension 0911.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20935513/running_freeswitch.txt
running_freeswitch.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20935513/call_extension.txt call_extension.txt

If someone has an idea, it would be very helpful
Thanks!!
Carole