[Freeswitch-users] Catching hangups

Joe Bain mrjoebain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:53:30 PST 2008

2008/12/9 Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com>

>  On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:10 AM, Joe Bain wrote:
>
>  Ok I have been testing more and I have reduced my problem to a pretty
> short and simple Lua script. I've posted it at
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6373 and this gets called straight from the
> dialplan. From my experience so far it only exits after a caller hangup
> about 1 in 10 times. Most of the time it continues to loop until I do
> 'hupall'.
>
> Thanks in advance if anyone can solve this or offer any advice.
>
> Joe
>
> 2008/12/9 Joe Bain <mrjoebain at gmail.com>
>
>> 2008/12/9 Ivan C Myrvold <ivan at myrvold.org>
>>
>>  Did you read carefully when asked to provide login and password? The
>>> login and password is there, don't use your own freeswitch login.
>>>
>>> Ivan

>>> up
>>> seems
>>> loop

>>> properties,
>>> >

>        Joe,

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm running "FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (10175M)" on Windows. I can
>>> post the dialplan and lua script though at the moment I can't seem to log in
>>> to the pastebin, I just became a member on the freeswitch homepage but the
>>> pass/username isn't being accepted.
>>>
>>> Joe
>>>

>> Ah, I should have read more carefully!
>>
>> The dialplan is here <http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6372> and the two
>> important lua scripts are here <http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6371> and
>> here <http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6370>, the first calls the second. I
>> didn't include all the Lua script as the problem appears right at the start
>> (as well as throughout) if the user hangs up when the IVR is speaking
>> (asking for an id number) then it seems to never get a hangup and loops
>> trying to get the id number.
>>
>> Joe
>>

> We just tested this with current svn trunk and it appears to work fine,
> could you try updating and see if it is still a problem for you
>
> Mike

I have to install FS on our server soon so when I do I'll see if the problem
is still there. Though I'm testing on Vista and the server won't be running
that so if the problem doesn't reappear it may not be conclusive. If I have
any spare time I'll try a reinstall on my test machine but I probably won't
unfortunately, my contract ends on wednesday at the company I'm working for.

Thanks for your help.

Joe