[Freeswitch-users] Catching hangups

Joe Bain mrjoebain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:57:11 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm writing an IVR in Lua and am having problems dealing with hangups
cleanly. Very often session:ready() reports true long after I have hung up
and the hangup hook function I have set doesn't get called either. It seems
to report that the session is active indefinitely in some cases where a loop
keeps trying to get some dtmf key presses. Is there any trick to using
session:ready() or the hangup hook that I might have missed?

On a slightly related point I can't seem to access the session properties,
e.g. session.caller_id_num has a value of nil. Any thoughts here?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Bain