[Freeswitch-users] Two major flaws: Could they be fixed?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:56:15 PST 2008

> you would get a hangup event in either case.

yes, you are right. we just tested and saw that. the reason for
sendmsg hangup, was the sometimes useful event-lock.

it works with api uuid_kill as we wanted. but with sendmsg hangup it
still does not work. shouldn't sendmsg hangup work like uuid_kill
here? how useful could it be, to let it ring, when the hangup was
already sent and is immediately executed when the anser is sent?

#2 now works perfectly. thanks for the great support!