[Freeswitch-users] Troubles with FreeSWITCH and Sangoma A104

Evgeniy Zolotov zolotov at altron.ua
Fri Dec 5 10:36:02 PST 2008

  Thanks to all for their answers.

1. to Michael Collins

> >> I will need some time to digest all of this. I have an a104 but I
> >> don't have a solaris system for testing. I will report back as soon
> >> as I can

 We with impatience will wait for results of your tests. If there will
be any questions - we with pleasure will help you.

2. to Brian West

> > Does it list wanpipe TDM support on the Solaris builds of wanpipe?  I
> > wasn't aware the TDM stuff was ported yet.

There are 2 kind of TDM support into Sangoma. Into Linux installation
menu (ncurses) they named :
  #2 "TDM Voice", where signalling carries out with zaptel and
  #8 "TDM API"(libsangoma), where signalling carries out without zaptel,
this is native interface, which is used by FreeSWITCH and Yate.

In Svwanpipe-i386-5.10.pkg (for Sun Solaris) present "TDM Voice", but
absent "TDM API". Despite the fact that "TDM Voice" is present, seems
it works incorrectly (it works good under Linux, but not Sun Solaris).

3. to Michael Jerris

> Last I spoke to doug at sangoma, solaris support is still not in their
> platform abstraction lib (there are drivers).  Please contact sangoma
> sales and request this.
>
> Mike.
>
> p.s. make sure to tell them its for FreeSWITCH

Michael, I sent the same messages to Sangona, but they similar ignore
them, because I have not received any answer from them.