[Freeswitch-users] Problem reloading xml

Joe Bain mrjoebain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 02:33:42 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have come across a strange problem when using the phrases in conf/lang/en.
Initially I had a problem where FreeSwitch wouldn't load new subdirectories,
even when I included their paths in the en.xml file. I went ahead writing
all the phrases (I only have 3 so far) in en.xml but now it doesn't
recognise even these properly. I thought there might be some conflicts with
the naming of phrases so I deleted all the included demo phrases and
commented their lines out of the en.xml file but when I do 'reloadxml' I get
the error:

Error including C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\conf\lang\en\demo/*.xml
(No su
ch file or directory)
Error including C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\conf\lang\en\test/*.xml
(No su
ch file or directory)
Error including C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\conf\lang\en\vm/sounds.xml
(No
 such file or directory)

This persists after restarting FS too. Very confusing, any ideas? I am
running FS on Vista 64 bit, but with the 32 bit version. The version of FS
is "FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (10175M)".

Thanks

Joe