[Freeswitch-users] Mod Fax: Error, problems and questions...

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:25:14 PST 2008

my server (including me) is your slave. anthony already feels home on
my server, so you are greatly invited ;-)

it is quite late in germany, so i feel, that we should meet in irc
tomorrow, if this is ok for you.

@brian
we get everthing over sip. so we receive the faxes over sip. the
faxes, which we send for testing (not over fs or the same machine) are
sent over isdn.